Special Issue: Natural Hazards and Geological Risks in Subduction Zones
October 30, 2022
This Special Issue will gather and present the latest findings from site investigations and numerical simulations carried out in subduction zones, including those for:
1) Seismic microzoning studies in urbanized areas;
2) Applications of geophysical and geotechnical techniques for the reconstruction of the subsoil geological model for microzoning activities;
2) Local seismic response assessment (site amplification); 3) Seismically induced landslides;
4) Volcanic hazard and related risk;
5) Hydraulic and hydrogeological risk;
6) Numerical modeling of the aforementioned natural hazards;
7) Multihazard assessment in urbanized areas.
We therefore are inviting submission of high-quality papers considering the abovementioned topics. Abstracts (max 350 words) should be submitted via the website or sent to the Editorial Office by 30 May 2022, and full-length papers and review papers by 30 October 2022.
Prof. Dr. Giovanna Vessia Prof. Dr. Christian Conoscenti Prof. Dr. Mario Luigi Rainone