LARAM SCHOOL 2018: LANDSLIDE RISK ASSESSMENT AND MITIGATION
September 3, 2018 - September 4, 2018
LARAM is an International School on “Landslide Risk Assessment and Mitigation” of the University of Salerno. The School is held annually and is aimed at 40 PhD students selected every year from those working in the field of Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Engineering Geology or with a similar Engineering background. The School is residential.
40 selected PhD students. They pay their own travel to Salerno, accommodation and a reduced registration fee of 250 euro (Application deadline: 6 June)
5 registered Young Doctors. They pay their own travel to Salerno, accommodation and a registration fee of 400 euro (Registration deadline: 22 June)
The Programme of the School will be similar to that of previous editions since 2006 (see the website for details).
- S1: Introduction to landslides and LARAM Lecture,
- S2: Landslide risk ,
- S3: Landslide triggering factors,
- S4: Landslide modelling,
- S5: International experiences,
- S6: Landslide risk analysis and zoning,
- S7: Landslide monitoring and mitigation,
- S8: Landslide risk management and risk governance