ISRM conference 2023
October 9 - October 14
Salzburg, Austria – The place to be in October 2023
The Austrian Society for Geomechanics is happy to invite you to the 15th International ISRM Congress in Salzburg, Austria in October 2023. Salzburg is the city where the ISRM was founded in 1962, and traditionally research meets industry. The preparation for the congress is in full swing.
Abstract submission will open on March 1st, 2022.
The session topics are:
- Deep geothermal energy
- Underground storage for liquid and gaseous media
- Geological risks and natural hazards
- Long term behaviour of underground structures
- Challenging rock engineering projects
- Digitalization & Automation
- Numerical methods in rock engineering
- Geological investigation and characterization
- New developments in rock support
- NATM versus TBM
- Comparison of international tunnelling contracts
- Hydropower projects and dams
- Rock and rock mass properties
- Deep mining and underground engineering
- Petroleum engineering and carbon sequestration
In particular, we encourage young engineers and scientists to actively participate and submit papers.
You want us to keep you updated? Join the mailing list here: click here
If you have questions, ask us. We are ready → www.ISRM2023.com