INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON SEISMIC PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN OF SLOPES
August 18, 2018 - August 19, 2018
ISSPDS (International Symposium on Seismic Performance and Design of Slopes) is an international symposium that invites academics, independent scholars and researchers from all over the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and discuss issues concerning seismic performance and design of slopes.
The international symposium is going to be held in Tongji University (August 18-19, 2018), Shanghai, China. Please find in the attached file the 1st announcement of the symposium.
- Uncertainty sources of seismic design of slopes
- Dynamic behaviors of slope subjected to earthquake
- Performance-based seismic design method of slopes
- Prospect to the seismic design of slopes in future
- Practice of seismic design in major slope projects