2015 CONFERENCE ON DISASTER PREVENTION AND MITIGATION (DPM 2015) OCTOBER 23-25, 2015 SUZHOU, CHINA
October 23, 2015 - October 25, 2015
2015 Conference on Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DPM 2015) will be held from October 23 to 25, 2015 in Suzhou China. This conference will cover issues on Disaster Prevention and Mitigation. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
Topics (not limited to)
• Buildings and constructions
• Urban/rural environments and settlements
• Disaster Prevention and Disaster Recovery
• Policies and management
• Social aspects and education
If you have unpublished papers in hand, please submit your manuscripts to this conference through paper submission system without hesitation. To be considered for an oral presentation, you may simply submit an abstract. These are some important dates for the submission:
• Paper or Abstract Submission Due: July 8, 2015
• Conference:October 23-25, 2015
• Early Bird Registration due for Accepted Paper or Abstract: 10 days after acceptance notification
• Early Bird Registration due for Audience: August 23, 2015
Call for Speakers and TPC Members
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker or a TPC member, please send email to us with your CV and photo.
Benefits of Invited Speakers
• Your latest research results will be shared and acknowledged by scholars around the world.
• The title and abstract of your speech will be posted on the conference website and program booklets.
• The title and abstract of your speech will be published in the journal.
• You can enjoy a free registration.
Benefits of TPC Members
• Your CV will be posted on the conference website.
• You can enjoy a 50% discount on the regular registration.
Call for Co-Organizers
If you are interested to be our Co-Organizer, you can contact via email.
Benefits of Co-Organizers
• The logo of your organization will be posted on the conference website as well as in all the conference materials.
• The members of your organization can enjoy a discount (10% off ) on the regular registration.