If you wish to become a member of the IAEG you can use one of the following procedures:
• In countries with an IAEG National Group (see the list and contact details on this website) you have to please inform the contact person of your National Group.
• In countries without an IAEG National Group you can contact the Treasurer of the IAEG directly (see Contacts on the home page).
As a member of the IAEG you will profit from the following benefits:
• you have access to the pages of this website that are planned to be restricted in the future (discussion pages, commissions outputs, etc.)
• you will pay reduced fees when participating in our Congresses, Conferences and Symposia
• be entitled to subscribe to the Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment (published by Springer) at a significantly reduced rate.